Product Description & Details
How do I choose the right size wall mount bracket for my LCD/Plasma TV? First, check the back of your TV and find the four threaded holes (if there is no threaded holes or less then four holes, then the TV is not classified as wall-mountable); Secondly, measure the horizontal and vertical distances between them (in mm); Now select a wall mount bracket with dimensions 40mm or more longer in both horizonal and vertical directions.
- High quality wallmount Bracket made from cold steel sheet (2.2mm thickness)
- Mounted TV can now move freely: Tilt up/down, Swivel left/right, Move forward/backward; best option if you want to mount your tv in a corner
- All parts such as screws and bolts are included for easy installation
- Universal with all flat panel LCD & Plasma screen with wall-mounting hole pattern within 710x480mm (Vertical x Horizontal), including but not limited to those compatible with VESA 200x200, VESA 200x400, VESA 400x400, and VESA 600x400
- Distance to wall: from 125 mm to 750mm (4.9 to 29.5")